09 August 2011

[redhandedphotography: Lise & The Girls.]

I have a "to do" list so long, that if I type to long on here and leave it, I'm afraid it will somehow procreate and grow into a bigger list of things I won't possibly have time to finish today ... 

It's great to be alive *grin*!!

SO ... 

Instead of an update, a "fave things" list, a new recipe, a reflection on things that God is reminding me of ...  instead - a photo session on my RedHanded Photography blog ... HERE.

And a preview ... 


Come drop by, leave a comment, say "hello".  You can join the blog there too - simple to do, and it'll keep you updated on all that is RHP.

Hope you have a good one ... I'm off and running.

Literally *grin*.

2 comments:

Songs & a Singer said...

Your Halarious - It looked great but don't quit your day job lol.. your are more adventurous than I, i'm very impressed!

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!