02 December 2011

[redhandedphotography: Silence Equals Busy.]

WOW.  What's going on here??  No blogposts from me?   Can only mean one thing ... busy, busy, busy.

I'm almost caught up on my RHP work (phewf!!!) - just before another bunch of shoots are headed my way ... but I'm looking forward to that.  The shoots are fun - it's the editing and burning disks and blogging that take up so much evening time ... 

There are a few shoots on my RHP blog that you may have missed ... Joel and Angie's newborn/family shoot ...


... and Kevin and Dawn's family photoshoot ...


... and I entered the "I Heart Faces" contest with a "Bust a Gut" image ... info about that HERE ... 

What else?   Well ... I'm alllllmost done my Christmas shopping ... just a couple more things to get.  I'm planning on wrapping them all up tonight.  And I have my Christmas cards all ready to go ... um.  I just have to stuff the envelopes, return-addy them ... and address them.  And stamp them.

Hmmm.  

Maybe tonight??

OHHH ... I should show YOU what my cards look like this year!!  

And I've had soooo many questions about my new "Litebook" lamp ... I'll post on that soon too ... 

Yes, next post *wink*.

Gotta run - heading out the door for a morning of kid's-Christmas-outfit shopping with my mom and Katia while the boys are in school.   Then I'm playing/singing at a friend's grandpa's funeral this afternoon ... so glad the sun is shining for their family today!

Hope you have a great one!

No comments: