13 November 2009

[redhandedphotography: Family Photoshoot]

Last week I had two photoshoots on the same day. But the "bug" bit me and I was SICK SICK SICK. I tried to be brave with the first shoot, but ended up cancelling the second - which was a huge disappointment for me ...

Wanna see the pics from the first photoshoot? Check them out here ...

And as for the family that I had to cancel? Well - I was able to have a session with them yesterday - so I'm onto editing those photos this weekend. God was SURE on their side yesteday - the weather was just beautiful. Today? Not so much ...

What else? Well, for all of you who entered my blog contest and submitted your photos by the deadline, almost ALL of you should have your completed Christmas card in your email box. I have ONE more to do (yes, you RB!!) then I'm done! I hope you all liked what I did ... and I'll be posting the cards next week on my blog so you can all see what I've been working on this week ...

Must run ... off to Boot Camp. That's right - BOOT CAMP. Hmmm ... am I insane? Nope. Just serious about fitting into my pants by Christmas!!

Have a great one!

3 comments:

alisa said...

which bootcamp are you doing? i love survivor bootcamp & am thinking of going back!

Tawn said...

... just one up the street for "moms and tots". Seriously. i just about died. well, at least - fainted. I had to stop and sit - and one of the ladies put a cold cloth on my neck!! How out of shape am I?????

Next week, I shall be better ... hopefully.

Canadian Kristin said...

Go Tania, Go!!!! Happy Bootcamp-ing! :-)