21 April 2010

[digiscrap: A Whole BUNCH]

Hmmm ... seems that I've been doing mostly Redhanded posts - which is a good thing for me, as it means that I'm actually working *grin*.  But Redhanded doesn't take up all of my time - so I thought I'd post a few of the digiscrap pages that show some of the things that have been going on around here...

But before I do ... the update around here is - nothing *smile*.  I hate the rain, it makes me want to be lazy.  But today is "continue the purge" (um - to be honest, the kitchen thing never really happened *sigh*) ... the kitchen AND Tias' bedroom.  This should be interesting, as I think he would keep his used toilet paper if he could (a bit graphic, but seriously the truth ...).  He's a little hoarder - which makes me mental.  He wants to keep everything:  Sunday school papers, restaurant placemats that he's coloured, popped balloons - you name it ... so wish me luck.

Ok - here are some pages ... some of things that have happened recently - some of things that happened a while back ...

Click the images to enlarge ...

Have a great one!














2 comments:

Yin said...

Hi Tawn, what A WHOLE BUNCH indeed!! And all so special!! Love that you were able to capture so many special occasions - the Boxes of Love (i remember last year's I think it was) and the field trip one, such wonderful experiences for the boys! And your Calgary layout is understated and classy looking, and the christmas lights so fun! All wonderful as usual! I'm snagging them to post on my blog, I know you don't mind! Glad to catch up a bit on your blog and see how the lovely family and Tia is growing so beautifully! You take care and keep them coming ! :)

Tawn said...

Yin :-) - so great of you to stop by!! Thanks for the encouragement - you are the QUEEN of digiscrap! I'm starting to only use your templates - they just make scrapping SO easy - and I love the look. And they're so versitile ... hmm. I think it's time to give your store a "shout out" on my blog again :-).

thanks girl! God bless!