13 June 2011

[redhandedphotography: A Couple of Posts, Actually.]

Hey!

I've been busy ... everyone seems to want their photos done - despite this yucky weather.  Lucky for me, I am loving every moment - even the overwhelming feeling of editing photos into the wee hours of the morning *grin* ... 

I have a couple of photoshoots on my RedHanded Photography blog HERE.  One's a maternity shoot of a couple that I actually was the wedding photographer for (LOVE that!!) ... and the other was a photoshoot of a family celebrating one of their own, graduating from medical school.

I love photoshoots that have a story behind them ... 


If you're interested ... I'd love you to "follow" my RHP blog.  Just head to the site and click "follow" on the right margin.  I'm thinking of having another contest, but for blog followers only ... but I'll have to have a few more before I can do that *grin* ... 

What else? 

I'm working on a post that was inspired by our pastor's sermon yesterday.  He spoke on our "words".  It was brilliant ... a few of the things that really hit me were, "... do you withhold words of encouragement?  if so, you're just being selfish."   I think this is so, so true ... and am going to write about what I've learned about this one point in particular ... 

Also - our pastor asked, "... what is the verbal tone in your home?  how do you speak to your kids, your spouse?"   He didn't ask if they deserved it *grin* ...  And he asked, " ... who do you know that YOU could bring WORDS OF LIFE to?"  ... again.  So powerful.

But more on that another time ... 

For today, I'm going down my "to-do" list already.   It's a BIG day around here.  Game SIX for the Canucks in Boston ... and a possible Stanley Cup WIN tonight!!!  OR ... if not ... Game SEVEN in Vancouver on Wednesday.  My hubby has tickets to that game ... and there's one extra ticket from his company.  I am PRAYING that I can get it ... but I went to Game 5 on Friday night - so I might not be the one who gets to go.  I just might cry *sniff*.  I mean, I want to go SOOO bad!!!  But ... if I'm not the one who gets to go, I'll cheer on my hubby and know that THIS is his dream!!  GO CANUCKS GO!!

So ... hope your day is good to you, please go check out my RHP blog and "follow" (I also tweet under "redhandedphotog" and "homemakingirl"), and hey ... 

Have a GREAT one!! 

No comments: