15 March 2010

[redhandedphotography: J&C Engagement Shoot]

To say that yesterday was busy, is an understatement.

I had the privilege of being apart of the worship service at our church ... and with the clocks going forward, it was a bit of a gong show with Katia (not being on the new time change) and me having to be bathed, presentable and at the church by 8am.  But I was only two minutes late.  Well.  Maybe three ... and the guys in the band thought I had forgotten *grin* ... what was shocking is that THEY were all there on time.  Ha!!

Then, after the second service, I ripped it home and got changed.  I had to be downtown by 1pm for an engagement photoshoot.  And THAT was a lot of fun, a lot of moving around, and a lot of praying that the rain would hold off!  And it did ...

The shoot was done by 2:30pm ... just in time for me to pack up and head to my parent's place for a baby welcome/niece's 16th birthday celebration.  We had a lovely dinner, lovely conversation ... and got the kiddies home to bed by 8:30pm. 

Then I started editing photos ... and, um, instead of being sane and going to bed at a normal time - I wandered into our room just after 1am.  But hey - the pics are done and sent off.  And I am pleeeeeeased with them ...


It was a full, fantastic day ... oh!  And to check out the images of my latest shoot - please click here.  Or you can click the "redhanded photography blog" link on the sidebar of this blog page ...

Have a great one!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

worship was awesome + the photos look amazing!