16 April 2010

[redhandedphotography: Carlie & Emma]

Ok.  SER-iously.  This is getting just a bit over-the-top ... FIVE DAYS I've been running to the bathroom.  And I have no other symptoms - except I don't have a lot of energy ... probably because everything I eat/drink is out of my body within the half hour ...

On a happy note - I'm down 6.5lbs *smirk*.  NOT that I recommend this ... but hey, I'll take what I can get.  I'm only 4lbs from being "pre preggo" ... although, pretty sure once this bug leaves me, I'll gain a few back just by maintaining my fluids.

Has ANYone else had this bug???  I've never had anything like this - especially because I don't FEEL sick.  Just - tired.  Whatever the case, I'm braving the drive and heading to the Dr.'s office ... pretty sure he'll just tell me I have a bug.  Duh.  *grin*.

OK OK OK - I've finished the post with pics from Carlie & Emma's Photoshoot on my Redhanded Photography blog. 



Go check it out, leave a comment, say 'hello' ... I have cabin fever and am missing some contact with the outside world!! ... uh oh. 

Gotta run ...

Have a good one!!

3 comments:

AlisonVeritas said...

boo. hope you're feeling better! to be honest the flu was the best thing that ever happened to me because after the week I had completely kicked my sugar habit, no longer had cravings and have never gone back!

Canadian Kristin said...

Not fun for sure!! I hesitate to comment too much as I may jinx myself through the computer... I certainly wish you "get well soon"!!!

Crystal said...

I have had that bug..but mine was called the baby bug:)*grin*