24 January 2011

[katia: 17months]

Ok.  I actually counted the months ... once a child is a year old, that's what you say - "she's a year old".  But 17 months?  Wow.  Time has floooown.

Katia was invited to my cousin's little girl's birthday party.  And I had my camera ... you can see a full post on all that happened there by clicking HERE.

And in addition to all the pics I took of the birthday girl - I took a few of my own princess.  She was liking the birthday cake ... My cousin made tutus for all the little girls - I chose black for Katia ... and between her curls and her tutu, and her squeeky-little- "Mum-myyyy" ....

She melts my heart.













Have a great one!

2 comments:

Patti said...

oh Tawn, she's absolutely darling! They grow up too fast, don't they?

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see her in just one hour!! Signed....
'doting Gramma'