06 February 2012

[digiscrap: And More Than That.]

Oh wow ... somehow this got lost amongst all of my "to-be-posted-posts".  Another set of digiscrap pages ... double click images to enlarge and view.

I'm currently working on last year's Santa Monica trip ... I've only got a few more pages left to do - I'm so excited to get that done.  My plan is to put it into a book, this time.  Like the ones I make for my mom & mom-in-law every Christmas.






I'm also getting excited for my Las Vegas trip coming up in a couple of weeks.  I'm heading to the WPPI Convention (wedding photographers) - and will be gone three nights.  EEK.  And my roomie is the lovely Melody Davis Photography ... well.  Melody Davis ... but you get the idea.

Yesterday she came over and as our kiddies played, we dreamed of locations and ideas ... scanned the internet, made notes, dreamed some more.

Yup.  Can't wait.

I've got a few other things on the go too ... like my first race since my 1/2 Marathon last September.  I'll be doing a 10km on the 19th ... but I'm nervous that I've got shin splints after running 20km total last week.  Beh ... if it's not one thing, it's another.

I must be getting old.

**tear**

Oh man ... don't get me started on that now.  I'm feeling the suffocation of not being able to stop time, as of late.

But that's another post *grin*.

Have a great one!!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

fun digi pages, I'm falling SO behind on mine, so thanks for the inspiration!

oh and what fun Las Vegas will be --- you and Mel sans kids, much deserved since BOTH your hubbies are away livin' it up right now! ;)
XoXo

Tawn said...

... I'm ALMOST finished last year's Santa Monica weekend w/M&T. But I haven't done our 2010 cruise yet (shudder). I also recently put all my iphone pics into categories that I want to scrap ... ugh. SO much. but worth it ...