25 August 2008

[digiscrap: Um. What Day Is It??]

Ok ... so I haven't blogged the last few days - not for lack of trying to - but simply just not enough hours in the day. I have a few projects on the go ... I'm in the process of starting to make the DVD Slideshow presentation at my sis-in-law's upcoming wedding. I'm excited to try some new ideas - I've done this before (a few times) and am usually pleased with the way they turn out. I sometimes make them as a gift to the bride & groom - usually a collection of photos that I've taken of their day, and I try to give it to them as quickly as possible ... everyone loves to see their wedding pics set to music *GRIN*.

My goal is to be in bed in the next 7 minutes *sigh* ... but I thought I'd put up a few other projects that I've done in the past. Now, most are saved onto disks somewhere. But these ones were on my hard-drive so here's a peek ...

There shall be something far more substantial for my next entry *smile*. But honestly - that last one about World Vision just trumped me ... I had nothing left to say (shocking, I know).

Ok. Here they are ...

This one was for my cousin's birthday invites...
This was a book mark I gave out to the kids who came to Tias' birthday party. I laminated them and it was a part of their goodie bag.
...the girl's version ....

... and this is a thank you card I made for a family friend who let us invade their beautiful home in Penticton *grin* ...
ok. That's it. G'night.

No comments: