20 October 2009

[contest: Random Babbling & Contest Clue #2]

Grey grey grey.

And I realized yesterday, that we usually make our way to Phoenix during the fall months - just to break up the monotony of BLAH. With my folks having a condo down there, it makes going there inexpensive and like we're going "home away from home". But not this year ... I was too afraid to book anything until Katia had gotten through some of her vaccinations and the flu season. I'm such a wimp.

So, Katia has been giving me up to 4hrs of sleep in a row. It's funny how that's all I dreamed of, and now - it doesn't quite cut it. I'm now hoping for 5. Or 6. Or what the heck - 8!!! I find my patience level decreases with every minute of sleep lost ...

I'm semi-comatose even while I write this ... and I forgot to "pre post" on Sunday night - SOOOOO - instead of having some "theme" to write about, I'm going to just say that I could use a night's sleep.

Today? Well, Tias is off to school, Siah just finished breakfast, and Katia JUST starting fussing in her monitor (it's 8am as I write this ...). I'm finishing up yesterday's laundry, and starting up today's. I intend on doing SOMETHING fun with Siah - not sure what. And plan supper - which is tricky since my hubby is on this wicked food plan and he doesn't eat with us (he's lost 19.5lbs in 3 weeks. I'm so jealous).

Then, after lunch, I'll make sure that Katia's "topped up" and then leave to pick up Tias - around 2pm. We'll come home, do Tias' piano practice, finish up making dinner ... by then my hubby should be home. Then dinner, playtime - maybe a family date to SBucks - bath and bed. Then, I'll do the Wii Fit for 30 min while my hubby watches Katia ... we'll watch "The Biggest Loser" together and then my hubby's usually off to bed at around 10:30pm. I don't get to bed until around midnight ... Katia loves the evenings to be WIDE awake. We're working on that ...

Ok. Totally boring post. I apologise. I just don't seem to have a creative bone in my body today ... Hmmm. I'd better get Katia ...

Today's question: "These cookies are an NZ specialty."

Good luck - and thanks for letting me know that you're a part of this :-). Remember, EVERYONE is welcome to participate. Have a good one!

2 comments:

Adventures of the Homemaking Mommy said...

Well I can't find the answer to the clue! lol Good thing that there are a few days to find it.

Anonymous said...

tania - post about your husband's food plan! i would like to hear about this more.