19 October 2009

[biggest loser: Weigh In and Contest Clue #1

Weighing in is such a nightmare.

And - if you know me - you know that rainy weather just makes me ... blue. So - the beginning of the week was icky, which means ... comfort food. Laziness. Sleep ... who am I kidding. I haven't slept since May ... ALTHOOOOOUGH, Katia took a soother this weekend - for the first time!! It meant that I could persuade a longer time between feedings, and she went from 11:30pm - 4:45am. WHOO HOO ... that was a big deal for me!!

Sorry for the commercial *grin* - back to TBL ... After a few days of "blue", I got on a bit of roll. I've started doing the Wii Fit "Boxing" and am now super SORE. That's a good thing, I guess ... working those muscles that are hiding.

Here's today's weigh in: 155.8lbs waist: 35 inches hips: 39 inches

That means I'm down ALMOST another pound (again, a bit of a disappointment), but I'm down 1/2 an inch off my waist and a whole inch off of my hips.

My goal for next week? 154lbs, 34.5 inch waist and 38.5 inch hips. As long as the numbers keep getting smaller, I'm feeling alright about it. I know that this is a good way to go - losing weight slowly means that I'm not going to jeopardize my nursing.

Ok. Let's forget about that for now ...

Who's interested in the CONTEST??? Remember - DO NOT post your answer in the comments ...rather, write it down - or save it in an email draft. I'll be sending you the email address to send your answers to on Thursday. All answers are SOMEWHERE in my blog ... you'll just have to hunt a little bit, if you can't remember the answer. The first person with all FIVE answers (one for each day), and delivered first into my contest's email box will win a PERSONALIZED CHRISTMAS CARD, designed by me ...

Ready? Here's the first question. "What was the name of the cruise ship my husband and I went on for our 10th Anniversary?"

Good luck!!

And hey - if you don't mind posting a comment - just so I know that there's someone out there doing this :-) ... thanks!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got the answer Rosalia

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

I'm doing this :)
Mary

cassandra said...

Hey there,
On weight loss, I have taken 7 months to lose 15 pounds of baby weight....five more to go. I would rather go slowly and keep it off than yo-yo all over the place. Also, when I tried to jump in and lose all my baby weight with Ruby right away, my midwives said that it it actually helpful to keep about 10 pounds on while you nurse to make sure your body keeps up a good milk supply. THIS was something I had not heard before, but I gave myself a bit of a break. You are wonderful, Tania.

Adventures of the Homemaking Mommy said...

I'm doing it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tawn!! I am going to do your contest! it should be fun

vanessa lindberg

Jason and Kristin said...

got the answer!

Julia said...

I'm doing the contest, as long as Kiwi's count? =)

As for weigh in. I'm not posting my weight this week. It's gone UP. Too much. So next week I better be back to where I was last week. I'm not quite sure what happened but I think that maybe going to the gym 4 times through the week gave me a ticket to 'all you can eat'. Either that or my muscles got huge in one week??

Unknown said...

I'm doing it!

Shelley said...

I am in for the contest.