29 October 2009

[redhandedphotography: PHEWF!!!]

Ok ... so I've been trying to "clean house" and make things a little more efficient around here. I'm trying to figure out the best way to showcase my photoshoots, and decided that the best thing to do was to update my redhanded photography blog.

See, I have my personal Facebook account, my redhandedphotography Facebook account, this "homemakin'girl" site, my redhanded photography site and my redhandedphotography BLOG site. I'm winded just typing it all ...

SO - it gets a bit overwhelming to have to update ALL of them with the SAME stuff. But, I want to make sure that friends and family have a chance to see what I'm up to, as well as clients. What I've decided to do, is that when I have a photoshoot to share, I'll simply post a link about it here that will lead you to my redhanded BLOG site.

Or you can always go to my redhandedphotography.com site (there's a link on the right hand side of this page...) and once you're there, you can click "BLOG" at the top.

This is a bit of a work in progress ... I'm trying to figure out if I'm supposed to be updating the photos on my actual website, as WELL as the blog ...

*GRIN*. Ah well, I'll figure it out ...

So - for today, I'm sending you to my "updated" redhanded photography BLOG. It's a small post - but still ... at least I'm trying, right??

And hey - if you like what you see, don't be afraid to let me know (*hi RB ... I know you're reading - and blushing as I type this *WINK*). There's a comments link for my redhanded blog as well ...

Have a GREAT one!!

1 comment:

RB said...

Hey smarty-pants!
BTW that post isn't exactly "new" I read it the other day:)