25 November 2009

[biggest loser: Wednesday Weigh In ... What the Heck??]

Ok - you still there?

I got some smack from being silent the last few days - but I assure you, I'm still here.  SO - I thought I'd do my "Monday Weigh In" today ... why not, it's MY blog after all *grin*.

Weight:  145.8lbs   Waist:   33.5 inches    Hips:  38 inches

So - that's down not even a pound from last week - but down 1/2 an inch off my waist.  So that's a good thing.

This is all surprising to me - because last night I had the "Happy Housewives" over ... we're a group of women who get together once a month and one of us "hosts" and event.  Last night, it was my turn ... we watched a movie and had sundaes.  Yup.  And I sure par-took of that.  That's why I'm surprised I'm not 150lbs after what I ate.

Now, the struggle is going to have something to show for this upcoming Monday's weigh-in.  Wednesday to Monday isn't a lot of time.  Hmm ... let's see.  My goal will be to be in the 144's somehow, and a 33 inch waist?  Possible?

Maybe. 

You, who are doing this BL with me ... how are you doing with it?  Would love to hear ... could use the encouragement on this gloomy, rainy day *smile*.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Julia said...

I'm still here. Although I failed this week!

I was quite pleased you hadn't done this post yet - I was kind of hoping you had forgotten about it then I wouldn't have to admit I had gained weight!!

1 pound. Dumb.

Somehow I feel like I gave up trying this week. I had carrot cake for breakfast this morning and truffles for lunch and I don't really care. I'm sure I will if I keep gaining weight though so it better go down next week.