04 May 2011

[redhandedphotography: SO.MUCH.STUFF]

HEY!

Ok ... I'm running out the door to take the kiddies to the park ... but gotta cross this off of my list *grin*.  You know me ... I live in blogging bondage *wink*.

... wanted to let you know that there are a couple new posts - a family and newborn shoot - at my RedHanded Photography blog ... you can check them out HERE.  

And ... got a LOT of comments about my last post.  Texts, FB messages, comments here.  It was so fun to hear that I'm far from the only girl who likes to dress up and play pretend.  I've finished up two of the posts from that session - working on my third.  There's one on each of my girlfriends ... I'll let you know when each of them is up.  I'm figuring that most of you know these girls, and you'll be interested *grin* ... 

Oh - and that skirt I was wearing??  So many questions on that ... *laughing*.  I got it at the Gap for $ 7.99.  We decided that if I only wore it once, it was worth it.  And so I've worn it, and I think it's going to go into retirement now ... it's ok to have a midlife crisis on vacation in the desert where there's only scurrying of field mice laughing at you ... but that's over.  Into a bag the skirt goes ... 

Here are a few of us with the camera on "timer", and some poor unfortunate desert walkers that we convinced to snap a few too.  At the second session, Imagine me running back and forth and back and forth and back and forth.  The girls are all relaxed, perfecting their pose, adjusting their hair ... and I'm sweating.  Nice *grin*.

Ok ... time to GO.

Have a great one!!







No comments: