04 August 2011

[redhandedphotography: Jeff, Val & The Boys.]

... lots to post, but I'm not sure anyone's out there? *GRIN*.  It's sunny - so what sort of crazy person would be on their computer?  (big flashing arrows pointing at ... me.)  My readers have been silent ... and hopefully enjoying every moment of their summer!!

But I have a laptop ... so outside, inside, whatever ... there's always work to be done.  And today the boys are heading to their grandparents for a sleepover, so Katia and I are going to have our own little day together ... 

SO.  I want to post our last weekend's events, but not today.  I finished up a whack-load of client's stuff this morning, so now it's time to just PLAY *grin*.  

But first, I wanted to share a post with you ... I'm sure a lot of you will recognize this family ...


Head over to my RedHanded Photography blog HERE to see the whole post ... 

Have a great one!

No comments: