16 February 2012

[worship: God I Look To You.]

A friend of mine was sharing with me about a difficult journey of an acquaintance of hers.  And ever since we chatted about how yucky life can sometimes be, I've had this song running through my head.

I haven't posted a worship video on this blog in a loooong time ... I almost forgot how.  And this was recorded last night, after a long day and I'm feeling like I need to explain why I look so disheveled *smile*.  But the truth is, it's about the song - not about my lack of make-up or presentation ... and I'm hoping that it'll penetrate your heart, as it does mine.

This song is from Jenn Johnson from Bethel Church in the US.  There is some really great music out there ... maybe it's time for a new inspirational album *smile*.

"God I look to You
I won't be overwhelmed
Give me vision
To see things like You do
God I look to You
You're where my help comes from
Give me wisdom
You know just what to do

I will love You Lord my strength
I will love You Lord my shield
I will love You Lord my rock, forever
All my days, I will love You God."



I hope you have a great one, despite the rain - despite your circumstance - despite whatever is thrown at you today!

4 comments:

Lil said...

Awesome song Tania. Thanks for posting.

Debbie said...

Very helpful with all we are dealing with this week - thanks for sharing Tania

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tania - I needed that right now!!

Jenn VH said...

This song was resounding through my mind over and over last night as I lay in bed after singing it in church yesterday. It is powerful indeed and speaks of where my heart and mind need to be right now. Thanks for sharing :0)