09 April 2012

[tias: Baseball - Game One.]

For the last 2 weeks, Tias has had baseball a minimum of 3 times each week.  Except for when he's been sick ... but that's another story.  It has been SO great ... after two years of dealing with his grumbling with hockey - he absolutely loves baseball.

Wednesday night was a beautiful evening - and I picked up Subway sandwiches with Siah and Katia and met my hubby and Tias at the ballpark.  Dinner at the park - how perfect.  And the game was already underway ... 

Tias was on third base ...





I loved this moment ... Siah and Katia acted like Tias was a RockStar.  He knew it too ... it doesn't give him a "big head" - it gives him confidence.  It was a beautiful thing ... 


The spectators prefer to eat, more than spectate *grin* ...



Tias did so well.  He got to base twice - which brought two team members home.  And he came home as well, once.  So - out of the 5 points scored, Tias was involved in three of them ... he was beaming.




I can hardly believe he's 7.  And a half, I guess.  It's crazy.  He's changing and staying the same - growing up, and acting like a kid ... all at the same time.  I am so proud to be his Mom.


And on a side note ... a pic I managed to capture of our littlest peanut.  This photo means a LOT to me ... because I can never get her to look at me.  This time?  "Hey Katia, do you see the clown inside my lense?"

The next photo is of her giving me a "yeah, whatever" look ... but this one?  Melts my heart.


Have a great one :-) ... 

No comments: