23 June 2008

[Digiscrap: Some old, some new]

I'm in the process of finishing up a "Thank You" album for my Dad. He and I ventured off to New York last month, along with my Uncle and cousin, Teri. It was 5 GLORIOUS days of being selfish - not worrying about kids or husbands *grin*. We did everything imaginable - saw Ground Zero, the Empire State Building, we were audience members of "The Late Show" with David Letterman (Sarah Jessica Parker was the guest ...), we ate at fantastic restaurants, saw "Hairspray" and "Mama Mia" ... it was the BEST. And I'm currently on page 40 of the album *grin*. PAGE FORTY!! For FIVE DAYS. Seriously. I took about 12oo photos and have a story for most of them ...

ANYWAY - I'm not showing anything of that YET, because I want it to be a surprise for my Dad. Well. Maybe ONE page. The Title Page. But that's it.

The rest are pages done recently.

Enjoy.

click image to enlarge view





...the title page. Shhhh.





1 comment:

Patti said...

I LOVE the pic of "Everyone"...it's giving me ideas of similar things that I could do with my kids...It's gorgeous all together like that.

Great pages, Tania!