27 October 2009

[cool products: Oh No. A New Addiction.]

Oh DEAR.

SL, you need to be HUNG for telling me about this new fantastic site, etsy. Seriously - ever since you told me - I've been SHOPPING. Well. Window shopping - plus a liiiiiiittle bit of real shopping *wink*.

Imagine my GLEE when I saw this:
A POD for photography. A highschool friend of mine, who is a photographer in the States, has been using one of these for her GORGEOUS newborn pics. You can see her site here (all of you in Seattle should REALLY check her out!!). I am sooooo sad that Katia is too big for this - how did I miss it???? BUT - I'm doing a newborn shoot in December, so I figured it'b be worth the investment. Plus - I might just shoehorn Katia in it *grin*.

So - I splurged and got the pod ... oh - and this little hat ...

Isn't it the CUTEST??? Interchangeable flowers ... and it's size 0-6months. Honestly - if you have a chance, pour yourself a hot drink and have a looksie on the site. There are SO many things there ...

I also picked up a set of tutus with matching headbands, ...

And finally - an "angel" set ... Whaaaat? *sly grin* ... I'm INVESTING in my company ... it's tax-deductible. *GRIN*.

For me, I found this, and maybe will be putting it on my "Christmas" wish list ... It's a super cool camera bag ...

And - I'm considering putting my own talents on there ... designing Christmas and Thank You cards ... we'll see. I think I have enough on my plate for today...

Or not.

Have a good one!

5 comments:

AlisonVeritas said...

ooo I am a huge etsy fan. I have been eyeing some fingerless gloves. Kristy-Anne, my photography friend has one of the pods and it really is SO cute!

Lisa B. said...

Danger danger, I can see it now! Thanks for the heads up...I know there's great things there, I'll see how much longer I can keep myself away, or I'll get myself into real trouble.

Laura said...

Dangerous site!! Love, absolutely love, that hat with change-able flowers! If we have a girl come March, I may need to look into that adorable accessory! Can't wait to see sweet pictures of Katia in it :)

Shawna said...

Glad you like the site! It's a fabulous waste of time! My SIL & I have been eying camera accessories on there for a while and since we both have birthday's around the corner we're hoping to cash in on those lovely items!

Canadian Kristin said...

Shoe horn Baby Girl into that pod... SO ADORABLE!

Love the camera bag!