19 July 2010

[digiscrap: Catchin' Up ... ]

WOW.  You guys came in droves to check out Tim and Lacey's wedding ... 240 hits.  That's crazy - more than double of what a "busy" day is 'round here.

We were gone last week to Penticton ... had a great time.  The boys were CRAZY about the pool.  I need to post the video of Josiah swimming the width of the pool underwater, and coming up and down for air.  The kid is THREE.  He's so stinkin' cute.

And since our mornings started at 6am-ish, I went to bed early most nights.  And I would sit in the silence with my laptop and try and get a page or two of scrapbooking done.  With over 300pics taken AGAIN last week ... if I don't keep on top of it, it'll drown me.  I found myself scrapbooking JANUARY pics.  That's ok.  The snow looked inviting in the 36C heat ...

And on another note, I kept up the running while I was away.  Two 5km and one 8km.  This week, I'm going to up my short runs to 6km.  I think two 6kms and one 8km (maybe 9?) ... we'll see.  I'm trying to heed to my friend's advice and make SURE that I don't injure myself by pushing too quickly.  That would suck.

I weighed myself this morning.  I am down 5.6lbs since last Sunday.  So, everyone was right.  It has taken me almost 6 weeks of being faithful, and now the weight will hopefully start falling off.   I still have  along way to go, but as long as the numbers go down - I'll be thrilled.  Plus, I'm starting to be in the best shape of my life (which isn't saying much).   Even when I did the BL last time, it was through strict dieting, not diligent exercise. 

Ok.  Enough already.  Here are some pages.

click the images to enlarge






Have a great one!

No comments: