20 November 2012

[digiscrap: Catching Up. Or Just Starting.]

Each year, I make a digi-scrap album for my mom and mom-in-law.  It's a little Christmas gift that brings a lot of smiles - and I try to incorporate as many photos of our times together in it.  

This year ... I'm behind.  Oh, not like a "little bit" behind.  I'm a LOT behind.  I've only done about 10 sessions (for about 20 pages) ... and I have a WHACKload of images to edit before I even start doing the digiscrapping ... never mind putting the books together and ordering them.

EEK.

Feeling the pressure.  

The truth is, my RHP business has been keeping me up late and there just hasn't been time. Every moment I have, I've been trying to get my work done for my clients.  But now - I have to make sure that I put a little bit aside so I can get this done.  I have a plan.  Let's hope it works.  

Here are some pages that I've completed recently ... 

Enjoy.   More to come ... hopefully *wink*.

Have a great one!!

(double click images to enlarge)






No comments: