07 December 2012

[digiscrap: Shhh. I'm Away.]

Ok ... everyone's packing up for the night and I have this incessant need to blog.  Good grief. And not on what's been going on around here - that would take forever, as I'm still in the South Pacific for another two nights ... 

BUT.  One of the most JOYOUS things I've been able to do while away is digiscrap when the kids are tucked in.  Yes.  I gave myself the 2 weeks off of RHP (the guilt has almost killed me) ... as I always work when I'm away and this time, I thought I'd take an actual vacation.

As you may or may not know, every year I do a digiscrap album for my mom and mom-in-law ... and this fall, I realized I hadn't done ANY scrapbooking.  Never-mind that - I hadn't done any personal photo-editing!  EEK.  ( I know, most of you are rolling your eyes at this ... )

Anyway ... I did it.  Yes.  Over 70pages of digital scrapbooking.  I feel like a gigantic weight has been lifted - only because I enjoy GIVING the album so much - and when I return home, I can actually work.  Yes - work is a good thing!

Ok ... it's late ... gotta run.  We're packing up and heading out of Tauranga, NZ and driving to Auckland, NZ in the morning.  Two more sleeps ... then back home.

*drifting off*

Oh.  Right ... part one of many ... pages.  More to come ...

Have a great one *grin*!

(double click images to enlarge)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you use to do your digiscrapping?

Tawn said...

I use Photoshop Elements ... been using it for years :-)