12 April 2011

[make: Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies]

CEW - this one's for you ...

I actually thought I already shared this recipe - boo on me.  It's a freakin' fantastic cookie ... a thin crust on the outside and chewy goodness on the inside ... The oatmeal makes them hearty, and the peanut butter makes them amazing.

Here's the recipe ...


Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
350F for 9-11minutes

3 eggs
1 1/4 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup chocolate chips
2 tsp baking soda
4 1/2 cups quick cooking oatmeal

Directions:

- Preheat oven to 350F
- combine eggs, and sugars.  Mix well.
- add salt, vanilla, peanut butter and butter.  Mix well.
- stir in chocolate chips, baking soda and oatmeal with a wooden spoon.
- drop onto cookie sheet (I like to use the pampered chef "large scoop"  ... makes the perfect size, and then I flatten with a fork).
- cook for 9-11minutes.

Yeah, yeah ... there's a small barrel of sugar in it.  But there's noooo floooour *singsong*.

Enjoy.

I dare you to eat just one :-) ... have a great one!

2 comments:

Canadian Kristin said...

Thanks for sharing, Tania! I've got a batch baking in the oven right now!

Tawn said...

sooooo?? how fantastic were they??? :-)