15 September 2011

[talk: Lightbulb Moment.]

I have only a few moments this morning ... my hubby took Tias to school (yay!! thanks hun!!), Siah is working on an educational game on the computer beside me, and Katia is finishing up her banana in her high-chair ... 

I have a list of all the things I need to do today ... but it's going to be a calm, cozy night here (judging by the grey I see out my window).  I'm really, really looking forward to it.  But you know that list I just mentioned?  Well ... lists, organization, planned plans ... that's me.  So - the whole "missed concert thing" from Tuesday night really made my head spin.

I've gotten over the whole thing *smile*.  Really.  (Thanks for all the comments, personal messages, FB messages, texts *grin*.  Yup ... it's a funny story.)

And yet, yesterday I was asking the Lord, "why?  what was the reason I had to miss it?".  Now, you might think that's a bit odd - even if you're a Believer.  But writing down the wrong date is NOT like me ... the whole thing was just ... odd.

And then the lightbulb went on - and I know exactly why.    But I don't have time to get into the whole thing right now ... I'll share about it in the next post.

What I really wanted to tell you is that I won 2nd Place in a photo contest for BC Teen Challenge.  I entered a photo of my friend, with the emphasis being on "human trafficking".  It's the first contest I've entered in (aside from the "I Heart Faces" - which is really more bragging rights than anything else ... ).  So I'm happy.

You can check out the blogpost I made about the contest HERE.

Have a great one!!

No comments: