First off - thank you so much for voting HERE for my image of Katia at the "I Heart Faces" contest. Voting closes today ... so thank you!
Secondly ... I have failed to keep this blog up-to-date with what's going on at my RedHanded Photography blog HERE ... There are THREE posts on "Mat & Angela's" wedding ... would love to have you check them out, leave a comment - let me know you were there *grin*.
Here's a preview ...
So. It's fall ... and I'm turning into a squirrel. I actually went out yesterday and bought cold and flu medicine for the family, a half dozen hand soap dispensers, a new cozy blanket for the family room and ... a kettle ball. *grin*. For my inside workouts.
I cleaned out two freezers and sorted the pantry ... so now I actually know WHAT I have in there. Honestly ... I found stuff from 2009 in there. Blech.
But once the sun sets earlier and the rain clouds become all-to-common, I find myself reading a lot. Maybe you do too ... maybe that's why you're here *grin*.
So here are a few of my fave posts from 2011. Grabba java ... or a tea, if you're like me. Settle in, and enjoy.
I hope. *grin*.
1. "Saying Goodbye, Saying Hello" : In January, I attended the funeral of a past friend ... his death affected so many of us.
2. "Sliding Doors" : This was a fun post to write ... I'm sure we've all thought of it at one moment or another; what would've happened "if" ... ??
3. "Little Einstein Rocket Ship Birthday Cake" : pretty self-explanatory.
4. "My Name" : ... a look at nicknames and all that they mean.
5. "She Fell Through the Ceiling" : Oh, you didn't read this one?? You're missing out *grin*!
6. "It Buds" : After writing a post, and getting some harsh words written back to me ... I wrote this reply.
7. "Happy Birthday to Me" : Honestly? It was one of the best birthdays ... ever.
8. "Words Of Life" : Our pastor challenged me to the absolute core with his message.
9. "101 Hairstyles" : A walk down memory lane *grin*, regardless of how humiliating it was.
10. "My First Half Marathon" : So. This just happened ... and was one of the biggest personal milestones for me. Definitely in my top 10 posts.
Ok ... so there you have it.
Did I miss any??
Have a great one!